Do I Have A Claim?
Do I Have A Claim?: Will TMH Philadelphia Law Firms Represent Me?
Many people do not realize that they are entitled to be compensated for their pain and suffering and lost wages when they are injured at work or by someone else’s negligence. Don’t let that happen to you. Contact the Law Offices of Thomas More Holland to find out if you have a claim.
If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you should contact our office immediately so that we can begin to investigate your case:
- Have you been injured at work?
- Have you missed work and lost wages because of an on-the-job injury?
- Were you injured in a car, truck, motorcycle or bus accident?
- Have you been injured on in a construction accident or at a jobsite?
- Were you discriminated against or harassed at work?
- Have you been fired because of your race, religion, or gender preference?
- Were you injured by a defective product?
- Did you slip and fall because of a dangerous condition like ice, snow, or broken concrete?
- Did you slip and fall because of improperly designed or maintained property?
- Have you or a loved one been the victim of medical malpractice, including birth injuries or the failure to diagnose life threatening illnesses such as cancer, heart attacks, strokes and other conditions?
- Were you injured in a longshoreman’s accident?
- Has your claim for Social Security Disability benefits been denied?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you may have a claim. Please fill out the form located to the right and someone from our office will contact you so that we can investigate your claim and help you.